TYME Video Channel
TYME Iron: Short & Beachy
Learn how to get the perfect short and beachy style!
Step 1: Start by point cutting the perimeter.
Step 2: Elevate each section using point cutting to remove weight.
Step 3: Spray in UPSTAGED Thermal Protectant to create grip and hold, and to show definition in curls.
Step 4: Take big, vertical sections and make loose, undefined curls.
Step 5: Lift sections and spray SelfieTYME Hair Spray to create a shattered look.
Step 6: Refine any pieces that need it.
- TYME Iron: Short & Beachy
- TYME Iron: Dramatic Side-Swept Look
- TYME Iron: Draw in beach waves with the TYME Iron
- TYME Iron: Create Perfectly Undone curls easily with the TYME Iron!
- TYME Big Hair Tutorial www.tymestyle.com
- TYME Varying Curls www.tymestyle.com
- TYME Beach Waves: Genevive
- TYME Merged Fishtail Tutorial www.tymestyle.com
- TYME Tattered Fishtail with Waves Tutorial www.tymestyle.com
- TYME Iron: Virtual Styling with Genevieve
- TYME Iron: Using the TYME Iron Left Handed
- TYME Iron: Savannah creates Perfectly Undone Curls with TYME!
- TYME Iron: One Iron with endless possibilities!
- BlowTYME: Achieve a Smooth and Full Blow-Dry with BlowTYME!
- TYME Iron: One iron any style!
- TYME Iron: Whispering Waves with the TYME Iron!